Become a Member
Become a Member
Workplace Bias Information
Certification Study Group
Partner With Us
Board of Directors
DC SHRM Call to Office 2021
Edit This Favorite
No, Keep Private
Responding to COVID-19 in the Workplace Webinar Access Form
DC SHRM 4.16.2020 Webinar Access Registration
Thank you for your interest in the DC SHRM April 16 webinar recording:
Responding to COVID-19 in the Workplace
There have been a number of significant developments related to COVID-19. The World Health Organization declared a global pandemic, President Trump initiated a National Emergency Order, and state and local officials have been ordering shutdowns of non-essential businesses and mandatory shelter-in-place orders. Furthermore, Congress passed emergency legislation that temporarily requires employers to provide paid sick and family leave along with an economic stimulus bill, and the Department of Labor has issued guidance on how employers should comply with employment and workplace safety laws.
Participants in this webinar will learn about recent developments, new federal legislation, EEOC, CDC and OSHA guidance, including:
· Federally required Paid Family Leave and Paid Sick Leave;
· Unemployment guidance under the new CARES Act and other stimulus packages for small businesses;
· Strategies for employers to prevent workplace exposures while complying with Federal and State labor and employment laws;
· OSHA’s guidance about preventing workers from exposure to COVID-19 and related regulatory risks;
· FAQs for employers about managing COVID-19 in the workplace.
RECERTIFICATION CREDIT - This webinar was approved for 1 hour of SHRM and HRCI recertification credit.
Please fill in the below form to access the webinar recording and SHRM/HRCI credit certificate.
After you submit the form you will be provided a link to the download page. You must be signed in to your DC SHRM account to view this page.
Are you a member of DC SHRM?
Forgot your password?
Haven't joined yet?
2331 Rock Spring Road
Forest Hill, MD 21050
Fax: (443) 640-1031
Membership Software Powered by