If you've been thinking about obtaining your certification, why go it alone? Join us for a 12-week certification study group to prepare yourself for the SHRM certification exam. These sessions will be facilitated by certified members of DC SHRM. The first and last sessions will be held in person and the remaining sessions will be conducted through online webinar software.
Study Groups are convened twice a year, one in the Spring and the other in the Fall.
Check back soon for the Fall 2020 dates.
Click here for more information on SHRM Certification.
Our mission is to help you become certified. We have priced this course to cover costs. The fees listed below are less than you'd pay for directly purchasing the SHRM Learning System. Take advantage of the discounted pricing. Registration is limited, so do not delay!
Why join DC SHRM's Learning System® Study Group?
- Most study groups are over $1000 to attend!
- Includes your own SHRM Learning System® which includes books, modules, practice exams and practice questions ($850-$1075 value)!
- Learn from the experience of current HR Practitioners (The SHRM exam is based on competencies in each area of
Human Resources so learning from experienced professionals is essential)
- Network and create small study groups with HR professionals in your area
- Learn test tips from individuals who have recently taken the SHRM exams
Study Group Fee:
- DC SHRM Members: $849
- Non-members: $925 (includes one year of membership in DC SHRM)
- NOTE: The price for both members and non-members increases by $50 two weeks before the first study group session.
- The SHRM Learning System is a comprehensive online learning experience that helps you master the SHRM BoCK™ to advance your career and prepare for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams.
- 12 Facilitated Sessions - Discuss each section of the learning system with a facilitator (DC SHRM member who holds the SHRM certification) and other students.
Study Group Delivery Method:
- The first and last sessions will be held in person from 6:00 - 9:00 pm in Washington, DC. Each participant will receive the SHRM Learning System at this first session and it will be a great opportunity to to meet the facilitator(s) and the other course participants. Dinner will be provided.
- All remaining sessions will be held online once a week in the evening utilizing a webinar platform.
- Registration is limited to the first 20 students.
- Registration fee must be paid in order to confirm your spot in the study group.
- Please be sure to register
two weeks prior to the start of the class to ensure that we have the SHRM Learning System available
for you at the first class.
Contact our DC SHRM staff with any questions about this study group - email@example.com or 443.966.3872.
Why You Should Choose Certification:
How to Register for the Exam:
Registration for the SHRM certification exam is a separate registration/fee paid directly to SHRM.
The exam application deadlines vary
according to the time of year. You will also need to review the criteria
to determine the appropriate certification, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For
more information, please visit the
"Apply" section of the SHRM certification site.