Featuring Up to 8 Live Education Sessions Over 2 Days
Attend Up to 15 More Education Sessions On Demand
Pending Approval for 20+ SHRM and HRCI Recertification Credits!
Networking, Virtual Exhibitors, and Prizes Included
(Visit Our Exhibitor and Sponsor Options)
October 1: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
October 2: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
DC SHRM Members: $175 until August 12 ($200 after)
Nonmembers*: $250 until August 12 ($275 after)
*Nonmember registration includes one year of membership in DC SHRM.
2 Amazing Live Keynote Presenters You Won't Want to Miss
Thursday, October 1
Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP (Bio)
President and Chief Executive Officer
Society for Human Resource Management
NOTE: You must attend this session live. It will not be recorded.
Friday, October 2
Rachel Druckenmiller, MS (Keynote Description and Bio)
Founder & CEO
Topic: C3 - Igniting Intentional Leadership
Choose From 21 Concurrent Sessions
Attend Up to 6 Live and the Rest May be Accessed via Recording for 21 Days!
Topic Area: Leadership
- Shifting Mindset for Success - Marvin Chambers, Marvin Chambers Coaching, A Built to Last Solutions Company
- Emotional Intelligence - Michele Fantt Harris, SHRM-SCP, National Cooperative Bank
- Kicking the Impostor Syndrome Habit - Jen Coken, Author, Life Coach, Comedian
- Leveraging the WFH Lessons of a Pandemic Workplace Shutdown to Reimagine the Future of the Workplace - Mari Anne Snow, Sophaya
- Engineering Conversations that Drive Innovation and Inclusion - Doug Johnston, Impact4Results
Topic Area: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- The Leadership Imperative and Operationalizing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Swafia Ames, M.A., SHRM-SCP, Brighter Strategies LLC
- Unconscious Bias - Lorne Epstein, SHRM-SCP, Electric Cow
- What the Neuroscience of Gratitude Can Teach Us About Diversity and Inclusion - Linda Burton Roszak, BS, ACC, BBC, DRW & Associates
- Structuring Cultural Norms to Enhance Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Anna Spriggs, MSA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Truth Initiative
- Beyond Diversity Hiring - Garima Gupta, Global Human Resources Leader
Topic Area: Wellbeing
- No Longer Business as Usual: Why and How to Support Employee Wellbeing Today and Tomorrow - Shanna B. Tiayon, PhD, Wellbeing Works, LLC
- Total Worker Health – Chia-Chia Chang, MBA, MPH, Office for Total Worker Health® at the National
Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) in the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Workplace Strategies to Support Mental Health - Derreck Smith, Nonstop Administration and Insurance Services, Inc. and Laura Green, SHRM-CP, Nonprofit HR
Topic Area: Talent Acquisition
- Next Generation Leaders: How to Attract, Engage and Retain a 5-Generation Workforce - Scott Lesnick, CSP, Successful Business Solutions, LLC
- Why Evidence-Based Interviewing Practices are Needed (Now More Than Ever) - Bob Cortlett, Staffing Advisors
- The Future of Talent Acquisition: Five Innovative Actions Steps to Tool Up Your Recruiters and Build Pipelines to Attract the Future Leaders of Gen Z - Rebecca Ahmed, Laugh Thru Life
Topic Area: Change Management
- Managing Change in a Post COVID World - Tim Furlong – My Quarter Turns
- The New Normal: Benefits of Successfully Navigating Change in a Fast-Paced Workplace - Scott Lesnick, CSP, Successful Business Solutions, LLC
Topic Area: Business Acumen/Analytics
- HR Analytics in Uncertain Times: Using Data to Guide Your Path Forward - Chuck Fields, Edgeworth Analytics
Topic Area: Negotiation
- Negotiation Skills - Susan Borke, BorkeWorks
Topic Area: Employee Engagement
- A Research-Backed Roadmap for Engaging and Retaining Talent - Christina Zurek, SHRM-CP, CEP, ITA Group
You must cancel in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests received by September 11 will be refunded minus a $50 administrative fee. No refunds after September 11.
By participating in this virtual platform, you understand/agree
that the education sessions will be recorded and may be made available to any member/nonmember
who registers to view the recordings in the future. Most of the education sessions
are in webinar format. A few may be interactive and utilize the Zoom meeting platform
where participants have the ability to enable video and audio. Networking
sessions will not be recorded.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, DC SHRM meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities by DC SHRM and other third parties, including but not limited to the association, the venue, the host city, etc.
Contact us at email@example.com or 443.966.3872.