HR as the Third-Party Neutral
Presented and Sponsored by the Alternative Dispute Resolution Academy
July 8, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
(.2 CEU / 2 PDU)
The “Human Resources as the Third-Party Neutral” training is a specialized mediation training provided by The Alternative Dispute Resolution Academy (ADRA). This specialized training focuses on the challenges Human Resources professionals face when dealing with workplace conflicts and specialized techniques that can be used to resolve those disputes in an informal manner.
When conflict within the workplace happens, it is Human Resources that are expected to assist in resolving the conflict and maintaining a peaceful, ideal workplace environment for all employees.
· How to assist the manager and the employee move past the complaint and move towards resolution
· How does the HR person help the employee and the Manager to have a conversation about their interaction styles
· How do you help the Manager and the employee come up with a solution that works for each of them as well the company
· How can we assist employee and manager through difficult conversations
· How to eliminate or reduce the chances of parties seeing the process as being one-sided
Human Resource Development Self-paced Course Program
As our world continues to navigate this unprecedented global crisis, the Alternative Dispute Resolution Academy continues to make professional development education accessible.
Benefit from self-paced workshops or instructor-led courses. Our faculty brings innovative and powerful content, filled with practical business insights that you can apply immediately within your organization. We invite you to learn more ... Human Resources. A certificate of completion is provided upon completion for IACET CEU and SHRM PDU credits.
We hope that these learning opportunities will help you reimagine your impact.